this is the first "rap" I wrote and recorded:
I hold the key
to the lock of this penitentiary
i spread my wings i'm the jailbird killer
slaughtering with love no weapon can be iller
you in a pigeon hole?
but you ain't lost your soul
if you come here and give it to me
on top of my cherry blossom tree
cause I hold the key
worshipping this goddess infinity trinity
so try to keep me down
this bad girl's been behind bars for too long
let me unlock this rude girl sound
like an owl stays close to her nest
cause inner wisdom she knows best
i spread my wings I'm the jailbird killer
slaughtering you from my celestial pillar
I'm no jailbird in your pigeon prison
Try to cage a sage but you can't stop the wisdom
I'm no jailbird in your pigeon prison
Try to cage a sage but you can't stop the wisdom!
1 comment:
like it.... *hums* pigeon jail...
Post a Comment