Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DrEamZzzzZzZzz

Last night I was at Burning Man which no longer took place at BRC but at some rainy place in the bay... there were all these young kids there and I was crawling through their camp sites, which really were tarps over big piles of fake fur, everyone was on ecstacy and I was simply too old for that shit. I found WuTang who was playing on some old cruise ship from the 50s, I didn't want to approach them because I couldn't find my Bad Bitch Brigade. As I was leaving the ship, I ran into some guy who I started talking about having a mid life crisis with, of course he took some speed boat into the lake and I was left carrying my speed boat around the lake because being so old as 30 I didn't have the balls to take my boat in the lake. I approached Andrew who was talking to some friends about my kidney infections, which I get on occasion. I told him not to talk about my medical problems with strangers. This guy gave me what looked like kombucha veil mothers, which were mushrooms in the dream. I was like, aaaaah mushrooms: maybe I'll go back to the days of eating mushrooms and drinking wine like I used to at every festival. The guy was surprised that such an old fart knew what mushrooms were, and of course they made fun of me for not eating as much as them.

3 comments:

Jane Doe said...

30 isn't old, bitch!

Timothy Conger said...

I don't know how to say this in rudespeak, but I really like your writing and think it's brilliant. God save my butt if I get to know you better, but sometimes I present a lot scarier than I really am so...I know, I know, you're going to insist you're rotten to the core. Myself, I just can't tell the difference between angels and devils. Your basic materialist philosopher type. Good luck to you, and I'll be reading you again. Tim.

Beanie said...

i'm sorry i was no where to be found in your dreamscape. the next time wu tang is at BM, we 3 shall be there (perhaps wheeling in with wheelchairs and grayhairs). i love you and your dreams.