Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DreamZzZzzzZZz


My mother has been having upsetting dreams about me lately; 

In one, I was a child at an amusement park with my sister.  There was a mass exodus of sorts from the park and in the maddening rush, my mom lost us.  She even lost her cell phone so we couldn't call her. She was in a panic. 

In the next, I was suddenly reverted back into a baby. I had lost all memory of my life, all my experiences had gone away, I was once again innocent, dependent, curious, and untouched by all things good and evil.

As I move through my Saturn Return, my mother is having dreams of losing me.  Somewhere out there in the cosmos, there is an umbilical thread separating me from her as I turn into a potential mother myself.  While she was upset by the thought of me turning into a little baby, I looked at it as wiping the slate, preparing for maturity, and grounding myself in life (this all a relief to the confusing wayward lifestyle of my early and mid-20's).

I feel as if finally, I am getting there.  Now instead of literally standing on my own two feet, I can figuratively stand on my own two feet.   Of course, I know how blessed I am to have the most caring, strong, and beautiful mother there in case I ever have to... sit down and relax for a moment.


No comments: