Friday, January 29, 2010

Dream-Time Witchual

Chapter One:
I had a dream last night of a spirit, an evil spirit, who was chasing me. I was frightened. I was hiding from her, scared she was going to take my life. 
Chapter Two:
I then had a dream that I had left my precious things in a cave, where there lived a witch.  I knew she was powerful and terrible but I also knew I was strong enough to go near her without getting possessed. My heart beat faster as I went into her lair, but I got my things and she did not bother me.
Chapter Three:
I was in a cave with a witch. She had a black veil that she took off her head. She folded it up and gave it to me. I put it on my head and over my face.  A powerful initiation...
The levels of progression from fear to understanding to becoming... fascinating!

No comments: