Dreams:
I had epic quests, but cannot remember them. Its weird as I'm always able to remember my dreams (and no, I did not smoke yesterday). Maybe the new blog is giving me stage fright. I did remember red lipstick in my dream the night before....
Thoughts:
I'm going to Peru again. My work has agreed to let me off for 10 days. It is K's last time going, he is getting on in age and can't travel to the jungle much longer. I am blessed and honored to be a part; I know his memory is failing so its even a delight he knows who I am anymore. I have to save up $45 a day, to pay everyone back who I owe money to, then to buy a plane ticket and pay for the adventure. Saving up that much is an adventure in itself, but byGOD I'm going to do it!
I've noticed that my work is my main "thing" and my DJing has become a hobby. I think I was depressed about that at first, but really, scrambling all over the state for a few bucks here and there was not making me a better person. Staying grounded and on a routine has bettered myself and at least I'm off the drugs. Even caffeine... I have to stay healthy to keep on with this schedule.
This week I'm playing with Christian Martin of DirtyBird at Motiv (Santa Cruz), then Seduce Me at 1015 where I'm playing a closing set, then headlining and premiering clothing line at Bordello Saturday, then Big Sur on Sunday, followed by what I hope to be a rewarding trip to Esalen. I don't plan on partying much at any of these spots, I've been too sick and exhausted. Goddess bless me on this journey and I hope I can make it til Tuesday!
Last night I had an adventure with a skunk. It came walking at me in the dark, and I was like, wow what animal is so friendly and sweet and wild that it would want to come say hi? Then I saw it was a skunk and I jumped. When I jumped it jumped. It was really cute, to see it so startled! I beelined in the opposite direction and was really surprised that it didn't send its stink at me. Sweet Skunk!
Meditation:
Completion- Retiring something old to take place with new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment