Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday May 30, 2013: The Source

Dreams: I'm with Jason feeling nostalgic. We work together; we walk outside and I'm running up walls and we are being goofy. Outside I am waiting for my dad to pick me up. In my dream our respective dads don't like the other. We are in a pine forest and its warm and lush and it's like being wrapped in a warm blanket. I smell fir or is it pine? And I know I'm supposed to wear it. Inspired to find some today. We are silent, yet comfortable together. Then he is gone, and we are trying to nurture Shanny who is sick and in bed. Everyone talking about some big party with celebrities. We go to give her food; she has fallen asleep with her clothes on. There is a snipet of me in the bathtub, and I'm having an awful comedown. Some girl is wearing my Mac Dre dress.

Thoughts: Feeling lonely and unsexy and I'm lacking attention. Today I go in for my first Mac Dre tattoo appointment; just for the consultation. I deserve this. Excitement. This is the stamp of Smasheltooth and I have finally arrived.

Meditation: The Source: When we speak of being grounded, or centered, it is the Source we are talking about. It is like a personal sun giving us light and nourishment. Sit at the source, not moving anywhere, and a tremendous force arises, a transformation of energy into light and love, into greater life, into compassion, into creativity.

No comments: