Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday, June 1, 2013: Turning In

Dreams:
At a huge music festival and its so fucking hot I'm going to die, and I'm wearing a costume that is stifling, and I am very tall and everyone thinks I am a vampire. Gretel is there and she has water but has fallen asleep in the sun, and I'm worried she'll die of exhaustion. The concert holds someone who is doing Nirvana covers, and they totally suck. There is a huge pool to swim in, but I'm on some business call, avoiding everyone, including my boyfriend who is some short dude and not Andrew. I am also hanging out with Lara in some fantastical beach land that also holds rolling hills, and her and I are with a large group of beautiful black people, who are all kind of intimidating and the women hate us. However we are frolicking without a care, being totally awesome, and bopping around gloriously. The women think we are pretty cool after I do something totally embarrassing. They are in my scorching hot festival dream wiping off sweat. The rolling hills dream, Lara picks up some kind of animal balloon that she thinks she can blow up, til she realizes someone has already blown on it. We are looking for a restaurant to grab a beer. I think me looking up Fat Trel before I went to bed is why I'm dreaming of beautiful black people.

Thoughts:
No nonsense today. Beach, gym, Ableton, party. Excited for my mini highschool reunion. Matty Matt and Brent coming to Santa Cruz!

Meditation:
Watch the show without being caught up in the drama. The mind amuses, as it jumps up and down and twists this way and that, trying to get your attention and seduce you into the game.

No comments: