Dreams: With Gretel and my mom and Larry outside watching a show, the ladies have these clothes on that are so cute they make me jealous. I feel like I have heat stroke. I am irritable. My mom and Larry start quarelling and I basically faint and wake up in my real bed at home. Weird. I am lost in a mall again, the elevator leads me to certain death twice, some lady falls down the escalator, there are cute clothes I can't afford everywhere and shitty food I can't eat. I am wandering around party central, but I don't want to be there.
Thoughts: Yesterday I pulled The Master card. The Master for me is getting my own job off the ground. Working for myself. Having fun. Putting my entire heart into something that is mine and mine alone! How do make this happen is alchemy; magic. I want to take the steps. On that note I have to get to work for Thrive
Meditation: Participation. Enjoy the world around you. I struggle at this with this job YUCK BARF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment