Friday, June 10, 2011

Friggin Love, Man!

Okay, gonna get gushy. Two nights ago I was in my man's arms as he was whispering I love you's into my ear, with my two kitties all curled up n cozy, with my dog sleeping sound at the foot of my bed, and I was writhing in pure comfort, if that's even possible. That night I had dreams that my man wanted to leave me, had a girl he was already going with, wouldn't let me borrow his car to get to my gig in the city, was going to eat ecstacy with the girl (he never does with me), and he didn't notice the insanely psychedelic beautiful grandfather oak tree I kept trying to point out to him. Last night I had a dream I was with a guy telling me whispering into my ear that he would only be a boy if he were single; that being with me made him a man (of course he looked more like some guy from Jersey shore, and me a blonde)... but anyways I can say I resonated with it in some way. Also, had dreams about finding a hidden room with bars full of gold... I feel wealthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know there's the old Buddhist story about having hidden treasure but not being aware of it.

Timothy Conger said...

Hio Smashel,

I can relate to the mushy stuff with my own girlfriend. Also to getting keyed up by other people. It was nice meeting you. If you want to look at my stuff you can click on my picture. The same goes for your readers and friends and stuff. I want to get famous this way. Tim.